- banthebomb.org – Scottish CND’s main site contains information about our campaigns such as Nae Nuclear which highlights the fact that all British nuclear weapons are currently based on the Clyde
- royalnavy.mod.uk HM Naval Base Clyde – commonly known as Faslane – where the UK’s nuclear weapons and submarines are based.
- cnduk.org – CND is a network of regional organisations, and the main site for the UK has some useful resources including Peace Education materials, and this map of Nuclear Britain.
- icanw.org – an international campaign to abolish nuclear weapons, with very good material for example an interactive map which lets you put in your address and select a bomb size to see what would be destroyed (also see Nukemap).
- nuclearban.org and nuclearban.scot for details about the recently adopted Treaty on the Prohibition of Nuclear Weapons
- wmdawareness.org.uk – set up by 2 Nobel Peace Laureates to ensure that reliable information on WMDs is available to all.
- peace-education.org.uk – Peace Education Network (PEN) is open to organisations working in peace education. Members are engaged in a rich variety of peace education work in schools, colleges, universities, youth work projects, and elsewhere.
- Pax Christi – International Catholic Movement for Peace has various peace resources and units for primary and secondary schools.
N.B. External links were selected and reviewed when this page was published. However, contents may change and Peace Education Scotland is not responsible for the content of external websites.