- CND Peace Education – this site for English & other UK schools has a great range of award winning free teaching resources including the Ask An Activist podcast. Also see their map of Nuclear Britain.
- Quakers Peace Education have great variety of resources about peace related topics including conflict resolution, nonviolent action and World War 1
Other Useful Websites:
- banthebomb.org – Scottish CND’s main site contains information about our campaigns such as Nae Nuclear which highlights the fact that all British nuclear weapons are currently based on the Clyde
- icanw.org – an international campaign to abolish nuclear weapons, with very good material for example an interactive map which lets you put in your address and select a bomb size to see what would be destroyed (also see Nukemap).
- nuclearban.org and nuclearban.scot for details about the recently adopted Treaty on the Prohibition of Nuclear Weapons
- royalnavy.mod.uk HM Naval Base Clyde – commonly known as Faslane – where the UK’s nuclear weapons and submarines are based.
- peace-education.org.uk – Peace Education Network (PEN) is open to organisations working in peace education. Members are engaged in a rich variety of peace education work in schools, colleges, universities, youth work projects, and elsewhere.
- jointpublicissues.org.uk – Peacemaking resources, a joint project by UK churches of several denominations.
- Pax Christi – International Catholic Movement for Peace has various peace resources and units for primary and secondary schools.
N.B. The above links are presented for research purposes. External links were selected and reviewed when this page was published. However, contents may change and Peace Education Scotland is not responsible for the content of external websites.