- jointpublicissues.org.uk – Peacemaking resources, a joint project by UK churches of several denominations.
Other Recommended Websites:
- banthebomb.org – Scottish CND’s main site contains information about our campaigns such as Nae Nuclear which highlights the fact that all British nuclear weapons are currently based on the Clyde
- royalnavy.mod.uk HM Naval Base Clyde – commonly known as Faslane – where the UK’s nuclear weapons and submarines are based.
- cnduk.org – CND is a network of regional organisations, and the main site for the UK has some useful resources including Peace Education materials, and this map of Nuclear Britain.
- icanw.org – an international campaign to abolish nuclear weapons, with very good material for example an interactive map which lets you put in your address and select a bomb size to see what would be destroyed (also see Nukemap).
- nuclearban.org and nuclearban.scot for details about the recently adopted Treaty on the Prohibition of Nuclear Weapons
- wmdawareness.org.uk – set up by 2 Nobel Peace Laureates to ensure that reliable information on WMDs is available to all.
- peace-education.org.uk – Peace Education Network (PEN) is open to organisations working in peace education. Members are engaged in a rich variety of peace education work in schools, colleges, universities, youth work projects, and elsewhere.
- Pax Christi – International Catholic Movement for Peace has various peace resources and units for primary and secondary schools.
- Quakers Peace Education have great variety of resources about peace related topics including conflict resolution, nonviolent action and World War 1
N.B. External links were selected and reviewed when this page was published. However, contents may change and Peace Education Scotland is not responsible for the content of external websites.